Join this group to get free test to learn english
Some free test you can do right now to test your english skills
English test with answers – Can you hear what he is…. ?
Go and test your english https://polls.chatwith.io/p/9876
English test with answers – She Hasn’t come home…
Go and test your skills here https://polls.chatwith.io/p/9877
English test with answers – “I …. TV Yesterday evening?”
Join this group to learn english every day with new Quizs
More examples to test yourself
In this part, there are ten texts and 40 multiple choice questions.You are going to read some reading passages, each with 2-5 questions. For each question, choose the answer which you think fits best according to the text.
Are you setting up a small business? Worried about the costs of renting office space and employing the right people?
Rebus Virtual Office Worldcan help you. With ourBasic Office Deal, we can set up a virtual office for you practically overnight.
We will give your business a professional image and our polite, friendly staff will handle your calls and present your business in the best possible way. We can provide you with: a professional business address, a local phone number and we will also handle mail.
For a more personal approach, with the option of forwarding mail and messages to your home address, don’t hesitate to ask us about our
Premier Office Deals.
1 Where is the text from?
- A message from a business to a current client
- An advertisement for a new business service
- An email from one business worker to another
- A newspaper article about a new business’s success
2 What does the service provide?
- Off-site staff to perform general office duties
- A site where several businesses can locate their offices
- Advice on how to make your business more professional
- Temporary staff for local businesses
3 Which of the following is not included in the Basic Office deal?
- A polite receptionist
- A mail-forwarding service
- A professional address
- A telephone-answering service