Wix is one of the top 3 CMS for small businesses.
WordPress is number one by large.
There are currently over 22 million websites using Wix
According to real-time research conducted by BuiltWith, over 3,800,000 websites are currently using Wix. W3 Techs found Wix to be the sixth most popular Content Management System (CMS) in the world:
Although on the surface the sixth position does not seem like an impressive position, it is important to keep in mind with the software that Wix is dealing with. It is largely outclassed by WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal – the three most popular CMSes out there.
As you can see above, Wix’s market share is 3.4% of the CMS market, which is not a figure to ignore. By reaching that number, Wix has been able to beat out other well-known website building platforms, including Magento and BigCommerce.
Join this WhatsApp Group for Wix WhatsApp Widget Support
Wix – pros and cons
- They have many customizable templates that fit any type of brand.
- Its system is intuitive and you learn quickly.
- You don’t have to sign long contracts, you can cancel at any time.
- You can use the WhatsApp Widget in your Wix Website
- There are no unlimited plans in terms of memory, so your project will be limited.
- Their designs are not creative, so you can find several sites with the same identity.
- Websites created with this tool cannot be easily optimized for SEO.
How does Wix’s growth compare to its competitors?
Right now, it goes without saying that Wix’s market share is constantly growing. However, how does it compare to the popularity of its competitors?
If you look at the CMS growth data collected at W3Techs, you can see that several of the most popular platforms have seen an overall decline in market share recently. For example, from 2018 to 2020:
- Joomla’s market share decreased from 3.2% to 2.5%.
- Bloggers did not show any signs of growth and stopped at 0.9%.
- Drupal’s market share fell from 2.3% to 1.6%.
- Magento has gone from 1.2% to 0.8%.
In the same time frame, Wix jumped from 0.4% to 1.3%. So while it doesn’t top the popularity charts, this platform is one of the clear leaders when it comes to the overall growth of the website builder market. In some respects, this is more important than the raw figures, as it shows that there is great potential for the expansion to continue.
1 thought on “Wix WhatsApp Widget Support”
Invest in crypto now and make more money join